Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFullofHope View Post
    Gee, that sounds awful! So much pain (physically), and then the fear of possibly never being able to have a girl, that's horrible :'-((((

It's a relief that the cyst has been removed in the meantime and that nothing else seems to be affected :-)
    And certainly not your ability to have girls!!

I know what you mean about skipping breakfast *sigh* Although not snacking is even harder for me; I constantly feel hungry :-P In the beginning, I was trying to comfort myself by thinking that, if I'm constantly hungry, I'll at least lose weight and look better but, stupidly, this hasn't happened (yet?); very frustrating :-(
    However, if this gets us our girls, it's definitely worth it :-))))))))))))))

Really good luck to you too!!

It was definitely a relief! I am thankful that I still have one ovary at least and I don't have PCOS, so that is a plus. The not snacking part is terribly hard for me. I try to chew a peice of peppermint gum when I get hungry and it's not time to eat.. I used to drink tons of apple juice and now it's strictly, water, crystal light, and occasionally some diet soda. I ended up eliminating coffee from my "diet" because I drank coffee religiously with my boys.

My husband thinks I'm crazy for trying to sway for a girl. However, he does everything I tell him will better our chances lol. He loves having 3 boys and wouldn't mind another. But I think he has more of a desire to have a baby girl than he shows... His family has no little girls. His mother is the last girl in his family tree. He has NO female cousins! It's a "curse" I'd like to break! With our third boy I felt like his family wasn't really "excited" because it was a boy. Makes me feel more pressured

Good luck to you too! And thanks for giving me my hope back!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad to hear baby girls can be made from the right ovary! It makes me feel better to hear for people's actual experiences. I guess I will mark that theory as an old wives tale.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by SoFullofHope; April 26th, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

4. Likes Mommytoboyz liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My mother in law actually told me we shouldn't try for another because it will be a boy. I guess it's just her opinion and I shouldn't care, right? . She had 3 boys, then got her tubes tied so I think it eats at her that she never had a daughter of her own.

I however enjoy having boys, I just can't get my tubes tied knowing I didn't try everything possible for a princess lol. By the way, thanks for conversating and giving me peace of mind lol. I'm a SAHM and it's nice that I can come here and share my feelings without judgement.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by SoFullofHope; April 26th, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

8. Thanks Mommytoboyz thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've learned to ignore her, but it is quite annoying. I hate when people think that way. I love my boys just as much as if they were girls. A baby girl would add some balance to life. I'm sure we can relate a whole lot, some people just don't get it. I feel like my chance at another boy is 99.9% Though. A girl would be a miracle!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFullofHope View Post
    Dear Mommytoboyz,

I have read this too and therefore researched it and, from all I've gathered, this is absolutely not true!

In fact, most women seem to mainly ovulate from their right ovaries, and if they only produced boys, there'd be a lot more boys out here than girls :-P

Good luck and lots of pink dust to you!
    This x a million!!!

The idea that we alternate sides when ovulating is 110% debunked and most women are dominant on the right side (for a very boring reason, simply because that is the side the most blood flows to and thus the eggs tend to develop better than the ones on the left) You always develop eggs in both sides every month, it's just that only the biggest and best one is the "winner" and gets ovulated and it tends to be on the right. (sorry hope that makes sense, was interrupted in the middle there) So just like Sofull says, if right = boys, there would be a very different gender ratio than there is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks Mommytoboyz, SoFullofHope thanked for this post
    Likes Georgia_Peach, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommytoboyz View Post
    I'm glad to hear baby girls can be made from the right ovary! It makes me feel better to hear for people's actual experiences. I guess I will mark that theory as an old wives tale.
    My ultrasound tech confirmed I ovulated from my right ovary and my blood test result says I'm having a girl

That should make you relax a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Mommytoboyz liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yep, definitely no truth to this one in my eyes - two boys here, first from the left and second from the right.
    2014 2016

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 boys from the right ovary, 1 boy from the left, and 1 girl from the left. All were confirmed via ultrasound. This theory is just that, a theory.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

18. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12