Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Advice needed for my GIRL SWAY nooby here. Yay or nay?

This is my updated girl sway for next cycle but I need help if I'm wrong in any areas I need wisdom lol

Cycles have been going crazy 40 plus day cycles. Opk worked last month had positive at cd27 ovulated cd29. This month positive cd21 and had a positive for over a week then two negatives then dark positive just three days ago on cycle day 34. I don't think i ovulated or just did I'm on cycle day 37 TTC #4/5 not sure.
    Im 24 years old and have a 2 year old son. I need to lose weight at least 25 lbs so..any weight loss before pregnancy is good for me I'm so short 4ft 10 it's always hard for me to lose weight*

*MY GIRL SWAY*

*Vitex/folate and teaspoon of cinnamon for me (does anyone have any idea about cinnamon I just read about it for people who have pcos or pcos tendencies never been diagnosed but getting hormones checked again soon)
    *Olive leaf extract and licorice root for DH

Workout cardio and Pilates toning exercise not lifting weights too much (4 days a week)

**Bd every4days or only once at positive Opk not sure what I should do this next cycle I had my son on ovulation day so I'm nervous I'll bd on ovulation day with e4d method idkkkk :/

2 cups of coffee a day
    Crystal light a cup daily
    Skip breakfast at least 6 days a week first meal around 12pm
    Only one whole egg a week/ egg whites 2 days a week
    Yogurt fruit smoothies every day
    Blue berries raspberries strawberries cutie oranges
    No red meat or pork
    3 days a week only a serving of chicken or turkey for dinner or lunch
    Eat a lot of veggies spinach broccoli cabbage green beans mixed vegetables some days
    Beans occasionally on no meat day
    Lower carb meals
    White rice only acouple days a week
    no bread
    White Wine or vodka drinks two drinks every other day or every two days

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO NO NONONONONO WAY too much cinnamon AAAAAAAA please reduce that IMMEDIATELY to no more than 1/4 of a teaspoon. Do you have any reason to believe you have PCOS (aside from the wonky cycles?) I use cinnamon for barely anyone and most people should not be on it at all, the only people I give it to have a fair bit of weight to spare (more than 25 lbs) and PCOS or strong symptoms of it. It's fine if you want to try it, just be careful as it can make your blood sugar drop hugely (to the point at which you may get faint, even) and weight can fly off. In months you are trying to conceive, I would reduce even more on the cinnamon in the 2WW, to 1/8 of a teaspoon. I know these are super small amounts but cinnamon really does pack a huge punch.

You can and should eat more eggs than that. Rules are different for you. I want you on 4-6 whole eggs a week.

I'd stick with straight cardio as Pilates is muscle building.

Everything else is looking good! I like the changes you've made in your diet.

If you aren't ready to go to e4d yet, stick with one attempt. You have weight to spare and at 24 time is on your side. Don't go to every 4 days until you are ready to go to every 4 days.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Missymaemar3 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    NO NO NONONONONO WAY too much cinnamon AAAAAAAA please reduce that IMMEDIATELY to no more than 1/4 of a teaspoon. Do you have any reason to believe you have PCOS (aside from the wonky cycles?) I use cinnamon for barely anyone and most people should not be on it at all, the only people I give it to have a fair bit of weight to spare (more than 25 lbs) and PCOS or strong symptoms of it. It's fine if you want to try it, just be careful as it can make your blood sugar drop hugely (to the point at which you may get faint, even) and weight can fly off. In months you are trying to conceive, I would reduce even more on the cinnamon in the 2WW, to 1/8 of a teaspoon. I know these are super small amounts but cinnamon really does pack a huge punch.

You can and should eat more eggs than that. Rules are different for you. I want you on 4-6 whole eggs a week.

I'd stick with straight cardio as Pilates is muscle building.

Everything else is looking good! I like the changes you've made in your diet.

If you aren't ready to go to e4d yet, stick with one attempt. You have weight to spare and at 24 time is on your side. Don't go to every 4 days until you are ready to go to every 4 days.

I actually haven't been taking that much cinnamon until I got s reply from someone who knew! Thank you I actually do need to lose more than 25 more like 35 honestly:/ to be at a normal weight for someone my height. I do struggle with acne on and off and have lots of thicker dark hair on my chin but a year ago when I got tested they said hormone levels were in the normal and back then af was pretty regular so maybe that made a difference. I'm going off vitex because I know it messed me up I know I didn't ovulate this month I should get af any day I hope since today is cycle day 42....and that's around the time I usually get it for the past 6 months since I moved.

I supose I'll give it another two months at first positive Opk and bbt. Question tho..what if I keep getting positive Opk this month again if vitex still messes me up I'll bd at first positive Opk thinking I'm ovulating but then I don't until a later time or not even at all again..I hope vitex gets out of my system asap..

Okay I'll eat more eggs im really just starting the diet consistently now so I'm excited just praying my cycles get back on track. Thank you so much for your reply and input it's greatly appreciated I feel alone in this :/

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok good.

What we could do instead is myoinositol. (like Pregnitude, for a trusted brand name) That does much the same as the vitex and cinnamon kinda put together and is really more gentle than both of them. The Pregnitude requires 2 sachets but I think you should only do one.

What I'd do next month is that after the one attempt at pos OPK, go to every 4 or 5 days after that. The odds are that you will O but if you don't, then you're still covered with an attempt.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok good.

What we could do instead is myoinositol. (like Pregnitude, for a trusted brand name) That does much the same as the vitex and cinnamon kinda put together and is really more gentle than both of them. The Pregnitude requires 2 sachets but I think you should only do one.

What I'd do next month is that after the one attempt at pos OPK, go to every 4 or 5 days after that. The odds are that you will O but if you don't, then you're still covered with an attempt.
    Is Myoinositol pregnitude and girl friendly? Okay so one attempt at positive Opk then 4-5 days after that till af? How and when should I start taking that other stuff thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Pregnitude is just myoinositol with some folic acid in it.

Yes it's pink friendly.

Exactly with the BD pattern.

I would start the myoinositol right away. 1 sachet a day for now and let's see how it goes. If weight flies off we may want to reduce to every other day or every two. And during the 2ww in the months you are actively TTC I would also drop down to every other day, and then at BFP just gradually wean off it by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Pregnitude is just myoinositol with some folic acid in it.

Yes it's pink friendly.

Exactly with the BD pattern.

I would start the myoinositol right away. 1 sachet a day for now and let's see how it goes. If weight flies off we may want to reduce to every other day or every two. And during the 2ww in the months you are actively TTC I would also drop down to every other day, and then at BFP just gradually wean off it by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop it.
    Should I get the powder or capsule form?? I still haven't gotten my period on cycle day 45 I think I just ovulated last week or acouple days ago since my temps are finally post O range but who knows I'm so mad for taking vitex but it worked for me last time soo eh.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMG_3742.jpg

I attached a pic of my chart I didn't ovulate until I stopped vitex I ovulated around the day I was suppose to start Af! Cycle day 42 I ovulated I'm so annoyed now I'm on cycle day 47 won't get af till next week never had a cycle this long. I'm scared to take myoinosital I don't want it to screw me up another month :/ I'm going to see how my body is this month then I'll try it if things are still weird. I am taking 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in my coffee read good things about it for weight lost and fertility. And basically eating just veggies and berries some yogart limited rice and cous cous doing the 4 whole eggs a week like you said. I need to add cardio and exercise I've been slacking lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm I thought I'd answered this already but maybe that was in another thread. I would just go with Pregnitude and they use the sachets of powder.

Cinnamon is fine but if you notice weight flying off we need to get rid of that.

Tentatively you may have ovulated, still not quite ready to call it just yet though. FXFXFX

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm I thought I'd answered this already but maybe that was in another thread. I would just go with Pregnitude and they use the sachets of powder.

Cinnamon is fine but if you notice weight flying off we need to get rid of that.

Tentatively you may have ovulated, still not quite ready to call it just yet though. FXFXFX

lol I need weight flying off I'm 4ft 10 30 lbs at least over weight unfortunately so hard to keep weight down being my height.

IMG_3801.jpg

Here is my chart updated.
    As you can see before the pattern at the end of the chart it was all over the place my body kept trying to ovulate even had a dip but didn't have my normal 98 range post O.. literally a day or two after I stopped vitex I finally did ovulate I'm 100 percent sure. Usually if I O it stays in the very high 97s and lower mid 98s which it has been in now for 6 days the last positive Opk I got was on cycle day 41 temp dipped on cycle day 42 and rose since then

I should get af in a week exactly. Then 3 days in I am getting blood work to see what's going on. If I get prescribed clomid is that girl friendly?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast