Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcpinkluck View Post
    Ladies pls help me with choosing a good wrap here...Usually shop in coles or Woolies but happy to buy any based on tried and tested suggestions thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ps, where are you based? Want t buddy up?
    When do you plan to ttc?

2. Likes ttcpinkluck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussie ladies!!

My staples way back when for LE diet were woollies select steakhouse chips, linda mccartney products, roasted vegies seasoned however you like (be sure to include the oil in your limits), veggie delight products, tip top pikelets, la zuppa soups, uncle bens mexican microwave mexican rice, woolies prepackaged stir fry veggies (produce section), wokka ramen noodles with Lee kum kee honey, garlic and soy sauce. Also an awesome meal is either soft tacos or burritos using uncle bens mexican fried rice as the 'mince' or 'chicken'. Add some avocado in your salad if you have the fat available! Delish!!

DS 2012 DS 2014
    After 3 losses had DD 2018

4. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1984 View Post
    Ps, where are you based? Want t buddy up?
    When do you plan to ttc?

I’m in Sydney ...no plans to TTC till dec this year....of course we can...where ru based at

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi Aussie ladies!!

My staples way back when for LE diet were woollies select steakhouse chips, linda mccartney products, roasted vegies seasoned however you like (be sure to include the oil in your limits), veggie delight products, tip top pikelets, la zuppa soups, uncle bens mexican microwave mexican rice, woolies prepackaged stir fry veggies (produce section), wokka ramen noodles with Lee kum kee honey, garlic and soy sauce. Also an awesome meal is either soft tacos or burritos using uncle bens mexican fried rice as the 'mince' or 'chicken'. Add some avocado in your salad if you have the fat available! Delish!!

DS 2012 DS 2014
    Thanks for sharing this....which tortilla wraps did u buy? Surprisingly I just started buying the veggie delight products last week....I mean the burger patties nd the veg lentil balls rite?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just use the el paso ones. And yes the veggie delight classic not burger patties are great! The Linda mccartney range is also quite good too.

DS 2012 DS 2014

8. Thanks ttcpinkluck thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just use the el paso ones. And yes the veggie delight classic not burger patties are great! The Linda mccartney range is also quite good too.

DS 2012 DS 2014
    That’s good to know....

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies which brand pasta sauce has less sodium that can be used once in a while while swaying for girl? My kids love pasta and somehow I too end up eating with them ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttcpinkluck I'm quite sure Atomic doesn't put any emphasis on sodium as a sway tactic. Don't think it's proven to sway either way? I'd have whatever pasta sauce takes your fancy. Just include in your calorie, fat, carb (moreso the pasta) and protein intake I regularly had La Zuppa soups when I was on the le diet (in 2015) and they are very high in sodium too. I didn't factor sodium into my sway at all while I was swaying... if you're wanting confirmation create a thread in the ttc a girl forum for atomic to answer directly as there's not much chance of her seeing it in here

DS 2012 DS 2014
    Last edited by Pbn3; April 24th, 2018 at 01:36 AM.

12. Thanks ttcpinkluck thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttcpinkluck I'm quite sure Atomic doesn't put any emphasis on sodium as a sway tactic. Don't think it's proven to sway either way? I'd have whatever pasta sauce takes your fancy. Just include in your calorie, fat, carb (moreso the pasta) and protein intake I regularly had La Zuppa soups when I was on the le diet (in 2015) and they are very high in sodium too. I didn't factor sodium into my sway at all while I was swaying... if you're wanting confirmation create a thread in the ttc a girl forum for atomic to answer directly as there's not much chance of her seeing it in here

DS 2012 DS 2014
    Oh didn’t know that...thanks for the info....I actually started cutting a lot of salt in my cooking already even though I won’t be swaying till next year...ok sure I will do a post in the main girl swaying forum...thanks for that again

14. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is sugar free lemonade girl friendly? The Schweppes one....

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast