Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I know several people who have paid money to have Ramzi himself read their images and have been told wrong! Some of those people are members of this forum and some are friends IRL. I’m telling you- it’s not accurate at all. At my last 2 children’s scans I’ve asked the techs which side the placenta is on and both times I was told that the theory is a joke and to wait for a nub shot from my NT scan. No joke! I can say that intuition is also way wrong! My “feelings” were only right for my DS1, haha! I had a strong feeling I was pregnant with our 4th boy and my DD is very much a she!

Hang in there!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!
    Thank you for letting me know all of that XX, that really does make me feel better! That's quite interesting that they had Ramzi himself look at them and they were still wrong. I did find a few more examples online today of examples with photos that were wrong as well. I'm done stressing over that for now Thanks again.
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    totally with what XX is saying. And additionally - just from sheer common sense, if that method worked, every tech has heard of it by now and they'd ALL be using it for gender prediction. That they aren't, indicates to me that it simply does not work. Lots of ultrasound places would love to have the ability to tell gender on early ultrasounds but they don't - since they can't.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    totally with what XX is saying. And additionally - just from sheer common sense, if that method worked, every tech has heard of it by now and they'd ALL be using it for gender prediction. That they aren't, indicates to me that it simply does not work. Lots of ultrasound places would love to have the ability to tell gender on early ultrasounds but they don't - since they can't.
    That's a good point. But then why does it seem like on many of the baby boards, when the actual photo is posted from the right time frame with the confirmed gender, that this theory is correct more often than not? Maybe not the claimed 97% but honestly it seems to be about 85% which is pretty high (there are tons of people claiming it didn't work for them but it seems that so many are not looking at the photo right or within the correct timeframe). I've also seen ultrasound techs commenting on baby boards saying its been about 90% accurate in their experience. My ultrasound was done by the same RE as my last one, and looks exactly the same as DS2's so it is so hard for me to not assume boy #3. Like I said, I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here but I really want to understand why I should ignore this when it seems to be accurate for so many people. I thought I was done stressing over it but I guess I'm not Sorry to keep persisting with this!
    Last edited by YayBaby678; October 19th, 2017 at 09:16 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea since I"m not on any of those boards but I have seen literally thousands of these be wrong.

Believe what you'd like, I honestly don't care, I'm trying to prevent people from having heartache over ultrasounds that are simply too early to be reliable.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok sorry, just trying to make some sense of that theory since it seemed to be more than an OWT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by YayBaby678 View Post
    Ok sorry, just trying to make some sense of that theory since it seemed to be more than an OWT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No need to apologize at all, that was overly snippy on my part and sounded totally different in my head when I wrote it.

I find that many other sites have complicating factors that mislead people (on a variety of issues) and I do not like to speculate on what those things may be without having firsthand experience with them. So it may be that I am totally wrong, Ramzi is the greatest thing since sliced bread and for whatever reason the people I've seen with wrong ultrasounds and who paid him to guess wrong on their ultrasounds are the anomalies. And the reason why the ultrasound places don't use Ramzi is some other thing that I do not know about. Just hate to speculate on the whys and wherefores involving sites I don't have any experience using, is all.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No need to apologize at all, that was overly snippy on my part and sounded totally different in my head when I wrote it.

I find that many other sites have complicating factors that mislead people (on a variety of issues) and I do not like to speculate on what those things may be without having firsthand experience with them. So it may be that I am totally wrong, Ramzi is the greatest thing since sliced bread and for whatever reason the people I've seen with wrong ultrasounds and who paid him to guess wrong on their ultrasounds are the anomalies. And the reason why the ultrasound places don't use Ramzi is some other thing that I do not know about. Just hate to speculate on the whys and wherefores involving sites I don't have any experience using, is all.
    No problem Atomic, I know you answer a kazillion questions everyday and it probably gets old when we obsess over certain things! I really hope that once we find out the gender that it doesn't match Ramzi and you are telling me "I TOLD YOU SO"

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    haha me too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123