Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the site running a bit slow atm??

I'm just wondering if the sites having a bit of a go slow atm, things don't seem to be loading as fast. Any chance of having a quick look NBP, thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was sleeping LOL. It might have been because they were doing maintenance overnight here. Things have been not running as fast as I like at times due to load and I am working with the hosting company to resolve that. Sorry about the inconvenience but at the moment things are moving really well for me so I hope the adjustments did the trick!

I will continue to watch it though!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i agree,it is isnt it. i think weve been spoiled though cos usually its so fast!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks NBP
    Whilst I remember, will we be able to get the automatic subscribe threads option, like the IG my posts button, only I keep forgetting to subscribe to threads d'oh!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Posts and My Threads is on the menu bar and subscribing to threads works and you can get email alerts and/or view the new posts under your profile on here.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've found it very slow the past couple of days (and keep seeing posts submitted twice so guess others are getting impatient and pressing the button twice!) but today is much better
    2005 2007 2009 2012