Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Weird issue can't view this website from my laptop anymore

I tried to log on from my laptop, and had a very strange adobe flash program "automatically" install - I stopped it, but now whenever I try to load only this website I get bumped off it to google. Any ideas what's gone on? I have a Mac.
    and my HT

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same thing happening from my Mac as well
    Jamie
    Mama to
    Nathaniel (Nate or Nathan) (03/26/08) Logan (06/12/10) and BFP on 12/28/2011 after using swaying techniques from Gender Dreaming leading to Emma (09/06/2012)
    BFP on 7/13/14 Due 3/28/15 hoping for another

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep getting hit with intruder viruses High risk the last 2 days only when I log into GD . Whats going on ?
    Last edited by threeatlast; November 24th, 2011 at 12:33 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too. I had a problem accessing site from my Mac a few days ago. It started working again after I emptied my cache as nbp suggested. But I'm getting the same flash upload that reverts to google as well. Can only access from iPhone or iPad for now.
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully Nbp has some ideas about what happened? Maybe this site got hacked somehow?
    and my HT

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure but I have someone looking at it tonight to try and eliminate whatever is going on. I'll update once it is resolved.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the flash thing pop up as well on my Mac. I can access the site however I can't hit the back button and have it go anywhere. I had clicked cancel in the flash thing but it hasn't shown up for me since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely seems limited to Macs and I do not use one so I haven't seen it. I'm working on it with support.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still working on it but wanted to let any Mac users know that this is a known issue with Mac and Adobe and you can take steps to stop it-

Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player directly from Adobe’s official website AND

Disable the "Open 'safe' files after downloading" option in Apple's Safari browser to avoid automatically running files downloaded from the Internet. This is set to Open by default with Safari and you should disable it so that does not happen to you.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a way to fix it on Firefox? I don't use Safari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast