Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

She feels lshe feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life

And just like that another woman in my circle has their daughter, gets that perfect pigeon pair. Just like that another dream has come true. What do I do? I spend the day grasping onto sanity by a thread. I want to cry. I want to scream. I do both, a little, but it never really helps. By mid afternoon I have unfriended her on Facebook so I don't have to endure her happiness.
    I am the ONLY one with only boys. Every other woman in my circle has either all girls or the perfect pigeon pair, which literally
    f$%!*ing sickens me. I want to kick out all the windows and set fire to this life. 🔥😡😞
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs xxx I'm sorry GD suxs doesn't it! I've had too many days like this to count. It's so unfair. There are heaps of us here with all boys. You are not alone.
    Hopefully one day we will all finally get our DG but until then your little boys need you xxx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are not alone. All of us here are looking for something.

The only thing I have to offer is the older your kids get, the easier it gets, I think. When they are little and you are in "baby world", it's just all you know. It's all you think about. As the kids get older and get their own lives, you have to find something for you that doesn't have anything to do with your kids when your happiness is concerned. Girl or boy, one day, they are gone from your nest and they have their own life. What then? You can have an awesome relationship with your sons just as easy as you can a daughter. My son and I are super close. I can't imagine him ever hot being close to me.

2 boys and one girl is THE dream for many people, I'm sure. What you have now, 2 boys, is someone else's dream I assure you. I am sorry you are sad but you are not alone.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Hun, I absolutely understand how you are feeling as it is the same situation for me (only person I know with 2 boys)... All the 'perfect' pp everywhere just drive me crazy! I have no advice, just please know that you are not alone xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny as much as I wanted a girl a pigeon pair is totally undesirable to me. Neither one of your children get that special brother/brother bond or sister/sister. I think 2 if a kind with 1 opposite or 2 & 2 is the perfect combo. My boys are 16 months apart. I would have loved to have a sib like that growing up-it's amazing for them!
    A pigeon pair does not look perfect to me at all!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank for all your replies. I realize that I do have somebody else's dream (my friend has secondary infertility) but I selfishly want it all. I cannot help it. My mom always tries to reassure me that I am "lucky" to have two boys. I love my boys and like everybody else on this forum, i carry guilty around because I don't feel lucky. I feel cheated, grief stricken and isolated.
    It is hard to accept the things we lose, dreams included. My baby is almost 10 months old and my GD had only gotten worse. I am desperate. I feel like my happiness and satisfaction with my life is lost in all of this somewhere.
    Thanks again for listening.
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you do IVF?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to do IVF. I have a lot of fears though. Like what if it doesn't work? And the expense.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also worry about the length of time we would have to be at the clinic. We live in northern Canada and we would be travelling to Minnesota for treatment.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly where you're coming from. It really feels like they have suddenly received an all access pass to an exclusive club we can't get into just out of pure luck. They lose their title of "boy mom". I always hear women who have pigeon pairs describe themselves as "blessed" because they have the best of both worlds. More often than not they are "done" too. For me it's not so much that they have the perfect family. I don't think big brothers are often close to their little sisters (or vice versa). It's more that they never have to worry about never getting "their girl". Whereas we, all boy moms, will always have that fear at the back of our minds. They can fit in with both boy moms and girl moms. They have given their husband a son, and they have their daughter. They never hear the stupid comments.

However I have slowly come to the conclusion that an ideal family (for me) is actually boys followed by a little girl at the end. How cute is that combination? That way the boys always have each other but also grow up with a little girl in the house to nurture and protect. It's the worry, however, that I'll never get her in the 3-4 children I hope to have that makes it hard to relax.
    (2010-2011) ... (2012) ... (2014) ... (2015)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast