Thread: Deleted

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Deleted

-
    Last edited by pink_bean; September 15th, 2016 at 09:23 PM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's just so hard when they are that little. I think when our kids our little, it's all we can see. I promise it will get better and if you do try for a third in a few years, having a baby in your 40's isn't that old anymore! You will have options but it WILL get easier, I promise.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love nbp's signature: It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that". It's so very true. Is ht an option for you? You could have the ivf and pgd done now and save your embryo's for later when life is a little less hectic.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya know, I used to hear that the jump from 2 to 3 kids was the hardest, but I disagree. I think the jump from 1 to 2 kids is so hard. It isn't twice the work, its a thousand times the work. After 2 it was, "come on in and join the party!"
    At this point I keep telling DH we are going to have a blast with DC4 as we don't care about so many silly things anymore and our kids are super self-sufficient and going to be great helpers (I hope)!

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It has nothing to do with how hard you tried, it's just bad luck and that is all. Never blame yourself for a sway opposite, it's just how it goes.

You are still in the hard days, I know it's hard to believe when you're in the midst of it all but it will eventually get easier.

Many people have found that when they really, truly close the door to their DG, the gender desire does get better over time. You may still have bad days, but it just gets easier and easier. It's hard to see it when your boys are little but you very well could end up having tons in common with them (my adult sons are my best buddies and we have so much fun together. Here is a pic because I am so proud of them! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/chit...dult-sons.html)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ