Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just jumping in to say congrats Kitkat! How exciting!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw update on the side bar! Congrats kitkat!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Massive congrats kitkat!! July has been an amazing month for conceptions.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys sooooo happy to finally be here xxxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, just read through this whole thread! No MS or nausea yet just really hungry same as DS1, really sore boobs and feeling pretty up beat and happy (might have something to do with bacon roll for lunch)....hoping this is not going to change in the next few weeks. Is everyone having dating scans? I never had them with my two boys xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat18 View Post
    Yipeeeeeeeee!!! I can officially join, BFP today ladies , beyond excited so happy I get to share the next stage with such a cool group!!
    Due April 11th XXX
    Fantastic Kitkat!! So happy for you!!! Huge congrats!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats kitkat!!
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats kitkat!!!!

So ladies...I told a few co-workers today that I'm expecting and one says "FOUR KIDS?! Are you crazy!"....I'm trying to act right but I want to go off. I'm over here stewing. That's incredibly rude! Maybe it's my hormones but I feel like giving her some 'TUDE!
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to all the new BFPs!! I forget to check all the threads for new posts

And yeah, negative comments about four kids seems to be a big thing. My mom even was talking to her dad (80 years old, father of five living, lost a full term 4-day old who would have been #6). He said that even back in the 60s they got a ton of flak when they told people they were expecting my mom (the last). People said "On gosh, you are crazy" and "HOW many are you going to have??" Which surprised me that even back then people had a negative response to big families. I thought it was more the norm, but apparently not.

We have not told too many people (8weeks today), but I am so lucky because of the people we have told (two aunts, my mom/dad, my granddad, two friends), only one (an aunt) had a negative response. And I think hers was more out of jealousy because her DILs don't enjoy pregnancy and she will be "lucky" to have three grandchild total (she already has two, one is planning one more, one is done at one). Additionally, she wanted another child back when she was having kids, so I wonder if she just feels some envy that we agreed on a big family.

But, regardless, it's never okay to comment on a persons family size. Unless they live with you and you are paying for their kids, it's no ones business.

I am itching to try to find the HB on Doppler. I doubt I would be able to, so I haven't tried, I am quite certain ill have another anterior placenta. Thus making it even harder.

And I hate to burst the Ramzi people's bubble, but most transvaginal sonograms are reversed (meaning the right side of the picture is actually the left side of the body). And additionally, the second of the two pictures (sorry, I don't remember screen names) is a saggital image, likely. Since the sac is so round. Unless the tech said "You placenta is developing on the left/right" it's impossible to tell from a pic. But, if it excites you and gives you hope...great! Keep hold of that! Might as well feel happy about it, even if it doesn't mean much
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mama luv i hear you! My one cousin (who i think is jealous) said" so are you guys going to stop having babies now or what? !" Another person asked if it was planned like im some kind of teenage mom or something m i was insulted by both comments. People can be very weird when ut comes to pregnancy i find.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast