Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How does a cycle work?

As DH and I are aggressively saving for the journey of adding #5 to our family, we have come to know it isn't an easy process in regards to anything concerning it.

Here's some background on us: DH and I both work demanding jobs. I would prefer to be able to stay with my job during the IVF process and pregnancy. We currently reside in TN. Options for our HT journey are GIVF in Fairfax, VA and HRC. (Local infertility centers would charge us out the wazoo, so it's not really an option.)

My main concern is how much I would be away from home and work. DH has an easier time getting off from work as he is a state employee; I have flexibility, but it's limited. My employer would freak out if he knew I was attempting to have another baby.
    April 2005 March 2007 October 2009 June 2011

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hrc is a better bet. Their success rates are good. You would need to be away for 11 nights starting from trigger day/night through to et and bed rest.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say HRC too. GIVF was way more last time someone posted about them.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jils04 View Post
    Hrc is a better bet. Their success rates are good. You would need to be away for 11 nights starting from trigger day/night through to et and bed rest.
    Okay... I can deal with that! I've seen some blogs with people staying an entire month. Yeah, that wouldn't go over well with my boss.
    April 2005 March 2007 October 2009 June 2011