Thread: FET

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

FET

Does anyone know what the chance is as a percentage of a SET thawing successfully? Thanksx

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it was a quality blast that was frozen there should be no issue at all with the thaw. You can check SART for your clinic's live birth FET stat.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks alot NBP not sure about the quality was a blast B/C, so not as great as the two I just put back! wish I had just put back one of them!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All of us pregnant with traditional FETs are pregnant with lesser quality blasts! Doesn't matter. Mine is now 9 months old!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    little- what happened with your cycle? I am sorry I am not familiar with your cycle.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I just googled you and found you siggie on IG. I am so, so sorry that happened to you. What are the odds??!!

If you had two good ones that stuck, that third blast has an excellent shot at taking for you too! You obviously make good embies. I'm here if you need any help with the FET. That is how I got my son after a fresh BFN so I am familiar with the process. B/C grade is great. Good luck to you and after what you have been through I sure hope you get your DD with that remaining blast and I am so happy you have her there so you can try again!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will also jump in this post as a recent fellow FET cycler. I had close to none hope for my Day 6 frozen grade 2(grade 1 being the best) blast, that at the ET was just starting to hatch. Well, here I am, just got my NT scan on Monday and she looks normal so far. You just never know, but a chance is a chance and you should take advantage of it! You just have to go with the medicated FET, so you know you have given your best in being ready for that little bean, just my 2 cents! Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am hoping they are good because I am doing a SET in 10 days. I only have 1 normal xx and I am praying that it works. Good luck to you

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    I am hoping they are good because I am doing a SET in 10 days. I only have 1 normal xx and I am praying that it works. Good luck to you
    They definitely work! My DS was a frosty! Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD