Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Thanks for your reply! I'm not crazy then :-) But I can't find the cost for embryodonation and PGD so the real cost might be higher. I also wonder why you claim that the success rates are much better in the US? Perhaps they are but how can you tell?
    I think it depends on the testing you use at the clinic and we haven't had a lot of success Internationally on here. Not near the numbers of US cycles though so hard to say really. There are no verifiable stats Internationally. Here was have the CDC and SART that clinics report to with lots of data. That doesn't exist outside of the US. There are places Internationally where GS is illegal that have superior success rates like Australia but we just haven't seen a lot of success. I know one member is trying Embio soon. It may prove to be an option for International patients.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I returned back from Crete a month ago. I visited Crete Fertility Centre, which is in Heraklion, Crete. I had egg donation and I am now pregnant. I am very pleased with their professionalism and their treatment. I was in contact with the 24/7 and I did not get stressed at all.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dfavors, many congrats - did you do PDG for GS or just egg donation? x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, dfavors,
    I also had treatment in this centre. I am very happy with them: by their attitude, kindness and professionalism. I was closely followed up by them during the whole procedure despite the geographical distance and they are close to me 24/7. During the treatment, I enjoyed a combination of sun, sea,good food and the procedure. What else could I want?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyh View Post
    Hi, dfavors,
    I also had treatment in this centre. I am very happy with them: by their attitude, kindness and professionalism. I was closely followed up by them during the whole procedure despite the geographical distance and they are close to me 24/7. During the treatment, I enjoyed a combination of sun, sea,good food and the procedure. What else could I want?
    Hi ladies, I'm starting to think about embryo adoption as I can't really afford another round using donor eggs. Embryo adoption seems to be a lot cheaper. Do any of you ladies know the sucsess rate of this compared to a donor egg cycle?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am almost completely sure that dfavors is an advertisment.....she posted the same message at different threads.....there is also another username (forgot the name have to look it up) who posted similar messages about the Crete clinic.
    Could be wrong but I thought you should know xx
    (2011) (2013) (failed sway 2016, lost his twin-sibling at 10 weeks pregnancy ) Looking for HT this fall

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for letting me know Girlwish. I did pm her to try find out more. No reply so looks like you might be right.

I've been doing more research and so far for gender selection (I will also be using donor eggs, or embryo donation) the best I've found are Baheci and team miracle. Still quite mixed but quite a few bfps. Im really interested in retrofit Brno but I'm not sure they do gender selection, does anyone one know?

It's a minefield

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not go to R - they were excellent for a while, but because it's illegal in CZ they stopped letting people choose the embryo they wanted to go back, so GS not an option there. They are probably very good for normal IVF. Please also be wary about North Cyprus clinics, lots of horror stories on here, and not sure anyone has been successful with GS here. Again might be different for IVF....Good luck x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no really �� I know nothen Cyprus use to have a bad reputation but seemes in the last year to have greatly improved, although I might be very wrong. I've seen lots of positive things on fertility friends about team miracle, there looking like the only other alternative to Genesis? Thanks for letting me know about clinic R. Does anyone know anything about Embio? I believe the do gender selection but haven't read anything about them?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a thought, you ladies maybe able to help me with this. I've just had a failed FET. On the day of ovulation my lining was 14. I don't know what it was transfer day but hoping to find out. I guess it could have increased in the 5 days between. I've since read conflicting evidence that a lining 14 and about could have a detrimental effect for implantation. Do any of you have any knowledge on this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast