Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry IG looks like it might be gone for good!

...and I'm so pissed! I worked so hard on my Gender Prediction thread and spent another 2 hours on Sunday going through the whole thread and making note of all my predictions and confirmations. 2 hours! With monkeys! There is a cashed version of the thread on March 15 but none of the predictions are there or confirmed results.

Not to mention that I am finally going to have my own nub shot on Thursday and now there isn't anyone to guess on it for me.

WAH!

AL

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we'd be happy to guess on here! Let me see if I can get Coldwater or one of the other gals over here now! Please stay and post with us and let me know if you need anything!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah thanks! I have spent hours and hours researching Ramzi's method of gender prediction - even found Ramzi himself. I am getting pretty good - and accurate. So far, 10 confirmed correct predictions and 1 wrong. I had another 40-50 I was waiting for confirmation on. It was my pregnancy hobby, you know? Something new to obsess over now that there is no more swaying to do, no more conceiving to do. Being pregnant is SO boring.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll have to explain to me what all that means/is. You were learning how to make gender predictions based on the Ramzi Method? Is that right?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Al,nice to see you here!I got a BFP and you'll have to start your gender predictions here now and maybe take a guess for me too!
    '92 '99 '03 '10 and Nov '11

Thank you God

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aabroo View Post
    Hello Al,nice to see you here!I got a BFP and you'll have to start your gender predictions here now and maybe take a guess for me too!
    Yes, this is what I was hoping to figure out if you want to do it here. We have quite a few BFP's and I am sure it would be fun. I can set a forum up for you. Just let me know!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In summation, in 2007, Ramzi released his life's work study based on the ultrasound findings of over 5,300 pregnancies. Using color doppler sonography at 6 weeks gestation, he was able to find a 97.2% correlation between the chorionic villi placement and gender. In the 2.something% of cases where the sideness was opposite, birth defects were found at birth.

The trick is getting the patient to ask the correct info at the scan of the technician performing the scan. Which means getting to the pregos before their first u/s so they know what to ask - and how to ask.

Even without that info, I have gotten pretty good and figuring out the other clues necessary to orientate the scan and make a guess just based on a black and white scan from 6-8 weeks or so.

I started my thread in February and was just starting to get the September results in. The November board was just starting to have their first scans performed.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and hey aabroo! Congrats on your BFP!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh what a big bummer all the effort gone =(

Welcome over anyhoo!!!!! xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome over here. That's crummy to have all that work lost... but the BFP's are rolling in here and I know there are lots who would love to have a gender guess

I think the Ramzi theory is super interesting, but we never have a scan that early so no predictions for us with the next bub!
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast