Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im new too! ttc Blue this fall

Hi there!

I have @ beautiful baby girls and i am expecting a third in about a month. in the fall we will begin to start our blue sway! can't wait! hope to chat to you soon about tips and ideas. I have been studying like crazy!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Happy to have you here!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome! there is tons of info here for you to add to your research... tons of blue dust for your end of year plans
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome!!!!
    Here is a "sticky" thread for members swaying blue!!!!!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...read-%E2%99%A5
    Its a great thread with great ladies and great advice!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, nice to see you! GL with your blue sway !
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the form, theres tons of great info here Also incase you haven't heard it already but your naturally a better odds of conceiving a boy after 3 girls, so get studying lol!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Welcome to the form, theres tons of great info here Also incase you haven't heard it already but your naturally a better odds of conceiving a boy after 3 girls, so get studying lol!!
    ELP what about 2 girls??
    i think the odds are against me
    Im one of 3 girls and my dh is one of 3 boys then a girl.....
    =(

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I hope so! I just have to get the strength to follow the diet etc. 100% so i can look back and say I gave it my all in either outcome!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My plan is to follow the french gender diet over the summer and then maybe try and follow the more strict IG diet for the 6 weeks before attempt. Does anyone have and tips for figuring out when you ovulate?! this is my biggest struggle! i have small kids 2 and 3 so i am waking up in the night. any help would be much appreciated! im confused about opks because everyone is so individual, from the time we ovulate after getting a positive opk.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome BIB! It took me a couple of months to get it with OPK's ... I don't temp as it just stressed me out and I rarely can get a straight 8 hours due to kids waking up :-) Have you ever used them before? If not and you have no clue when you ovulate, I would start early on day 9 the 1st month and test till you get a +. Use cheap ones and then when you think you've got a + you can always confirm it with a digital test if you're not 100% sure, I started out using only the digitals but learned quickly what a true pos OPK looks like. As far as figuring out when you O based on the OPK indicator, by the time you get your +OPK the surge has been in your system for 4-5 hours, and it precedes the O by roughly 24-36, so you know you have basically a day or two window there. Keep checking your CP/CM and you'll probably be able to tell which day you O.

Also, I know everyone has their own thoughts and there are studies/personal experiences to back either side, but I'm in the camp of timing being least important. I'm a big believer in diet for the blue sway. Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast