Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pink, yes I don't want to pay too much since I realise I might have to do several cycles before I succeed, but at the same time I wamt to have the best chances at every try which is also economic thinking :-) So does anyone know if there is embryo donation in HCR? And what are the success rates in HCR compared to Genesis in Cyprus with fresh embryodonation with PGD? In the mail from Genesis they claim to have a success rate of 90%(!) (for egg donation). And the cost is quite high of 13 000 euro.

The outcome is so unsure. But for sure I will be bankrupt.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Pink, yes I don't want to pay too much since I realise I might have to do several cycles before I succeed, but at the same time I wamt to have the best chances at every try which is also economic thinking :-) So does anyone know if there is embryo donation in HCR? And what are the success rates in HCR compared to Genesis in Cyprus with fresh embryodonation with PGD? In the mail from Genesis they claim to have a success rate of 90%(!) (for egg donation). And the cost is quite high of 13 000 euro.

The outcome is so unsure. But for sure I will be bankrupt.
    The cost is way higher in the US. In the US there are donor agencies that get paid.

90% is aggressive and genesis flat out lies about all of their success rates. I don't believe that number at all. You can check SART.org for the US success rates for DE. The national average is 59% for DE in the US with a fresh cycle. THAT is a much more realistic number per attempt.

We have had success on here with **** and Genesis internationally with DE. Not many attempts to go by though.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you become a member, a bargain at $12! you will find loads of details re costs etc. I'm sure I posted how much HRC was going to cost for a tandem cycle somewhere, and I know others have posted too about DE costs. Obviously will be even more if you want a sperm donor as well. You will also see success and failure rates at clinics from members, so you will be much better informed . Good luck, I know it all seems a bit of a minefield at first....x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I returned back from Crete a month ago. I visited Crete Fertility Centre, which is in Heraklion, Crete. I had egg donation and I am now pregnant. I am very pleased with their professionalism and their treatment. I was in contact with the 24/7 and I did not get stressed at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12