Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! First time ttc :)

Hello ladies! I've been lurking around this site for awhile just gathering information. I'd be happy with either gender but I think I'd prefer my first baby to be a little girl. I'd be so excited to buy her little dresses and pink everything!

Anyways, I stopped midcycle with my BCP last month. The first day of my period after the pill was August 24th. We liked the idea of a May or June baby so hopefully this first round works! Since I wasn't sure whether or not I would ovulate the first month I took soy iso cd 3-7. cd 3: 135, cd 4: 180, cd 5: 180, cd 6: 200, cd 7: 200. I took baby aspirin during my AF week but stopped. I take calcium & magnesium supplements everyday. I've been taking 4mg of folic acid a day... I know that's a lot but I was trying to maybe make up for never taking it prior to this cycle? I started taking EPO on cd 8 to help me with cm (again, I'm trying to make sure I ovulate and have the fluid the spermies need!)

I had very watery discharge every day after AF. I never received any ewcm
    Around cd 11 I had even more watery discharge/was very wet down there (sorry for the tmi)
    The relevant BD we did was cd 12, twice on 14, and 17. CD 12 was strange because (warning, TMI ahead!!) even though I was on top, after he came nothing seemed to leak out of me! That had never happened before and it hasn't happened since... I would love any explanation because he said he definitely came. I tried tracking my CP but since this was my first month I haven't been too sure what to expect. However, it was soft, wet, and high (I don't think it was ever open?) on cd 14 and 15. CD 15 I woke up with some pulling types of cramps in my lower right side abdomen and even a little in my lower left side as well. I'm thinking I O'd cd 15 because I had some slimy cm but it wasn't stretchy as much as it was thick and watery if that makes sense. (could it have also been leftover semen from the night before?)

That would mean today was 3dpo and I couldn't be more impatient to start testing and FX get a bfp

Thank you ladies for all of your stories, experiences, wisdom, and advice! and thank you even more for listening

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I wish I had known about all this swaying stuff for my first time TTC. Good for you for being on the ball, wish you well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome!! good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't get pregnant this month, I suggest you read up on how we sway pink here, as many of the sway tactics you're using we believe to sway boy. If you're interested in feedback on what to change abut your sway, I and others would be happy to help.

I am also swaying pink for my first child.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just didn't want to go over in too much detail since she may already be pregnant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wouldn't it be lovely if you got your girl first shot? Welcome and GL!!!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your welcomes!! I'm going to try and hold off testing until the 21st. AF is due that day. I've been very happy and hopeful lately. I'm not sure if it's a sign or if it's just from all the BD recently However I'm a little worried that something is going to go wrong or I'll get a bfn for sure because I got a UTI on the 10th and the dr. is making me take antibiotics from the 11th-18th.
    Today is 6dpo, I'm guessing... I didn't use opks. But so far I got headaches the first couple days, and lots of cramping. I'm trying to reason it was from the progesterone after O? After O I was pretty dry down there as far as cm goes, but yesterday at 5dpo I started getting creamy cm... kind of thick, very gross.
    Pretty gassy today... It's embarrassing! I had a taco last night though so that could be it. Also, it seems like I've gotten a good 3-4 crazy dreams the past few nights. All of them involved me, pregnancy, and cheeseburgers from the restaurant I used to work at back in high school!!?
    I've never felt more "baby crazy" in my life. It's like I never realized how much I actually wanted this. I don't want to get my hopes up and I'm really trying hard not to symptom spot but it's just so hard!
    If this isn't my month, I'd love to try with an actual sway next month!! This month I just really wanted to try and get pregnant.
    I hope I don't sound too crazy lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't sound crazy. You sound just like all of us who are ttc!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Creamy CM can be a sign of early pg but 5 dpo is really too early for that. My money is on something called the secondary estrogen surge which is just your body making a little bit of estrogen to sustain the lining a little bit longer to allow the egg to implant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast