Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

and i am back....somewhat....:)

ok, so here i am an ex in gender fan. i love the site to it opened up an alternative world for me that has taught me things about ttc i could not imagine.

well, like the last thread i got fed up of the monekys too......there is wealth of information there so despite its on the way out i hope it stays where it is for the sake of archives!!!!

i am back here at 2 dpo. i have recently been diognosed with PCOS back in june of which prior i thought i was menapausal and/or had all the symptoms of pregnancy...but PCOS made things clearer. i have been bacl on the BCP since the last 3 months but am desperate for another daughter and my forever last baby that i will have. so i topped the pill midpack and got a good helathy heavy period (prior which my periods either stalled and i had midpack spotting too all due to PCOS).

i got 3 beautiful sons and 1 daughter. it is my ultimate dream to have a sister for her so am hoping together with all the things that i managed to do i got it right this time.

so here we go.

stopped BCP midpack,
    AF 2 days later with spotting first then heavy bleeding,
    started clomid 100mg days 5-9 (counted AF from day of first light bleed not spotting),
    around cd13-14
    BD cd12-cd13 big O before hubby, kept contribution on cd13 but jumped and dumped and flushed out cd 14. ( i needed to bd so close to O but i fel due to my PCOS long cut offs don't get me pregnant at all!!)
    i got a positive OPK in the evening of cd13. that was friday. began lots of cramping and twinges and a sharp pang of pain and twinge like a stich during the night so i am assuming i have O during friday midnight or very early saturday between 1-3 am time. took test am saturday and it was negative then again to make sure later on saturday and OPK was negative too. all saturday really sore tummy lots of cramping twinges both sides (i know this is most probably due to clomid). i was so sore i could hardly walk, lots of pressure in pelvi area so i am assuming i O at night quite strongly maybe form oth ovaries and this is he blood released by my ovaries as a result causing the strong pains)
    bd sunday (new years day) no O at all kept contribution for a couple of minutes then jumped and dumped to increase O+12 a well.

well i think i covered all the basis i could. alongside this i have been off caffeine for over a month, lots of peppermint tea and cheese in my diet, no red meat, lots of chocolate (craving it since my DD, ate a whole pineapple on sunday and yams as well (supposed to help with progestrone levels to maintain pregnancy as i suffered alot of early mc's and spotting in my pregnancies due to PCOS)...i get cloudy pee on O day whihc i had on saturday normally goes after O but this time i am 2dpo and it is still cloudy.

twinges and cramps stoped totally on sunday morning hence why i thought i O and negative OPK too. ao thought it has been over 12 hours so BD without O.
    jumped and dumped. lots of cramps and twinges started again during sunday after BD today 2dpo noticed my pee is still cloudy, and little twinges in uterous. had an anxiety atttack at 6am and amsitting here now worrying i messed up my sway and what if it is another boy! this will be my last baby.

anyway, this is my story so far.....wilk keep you posted but if you can shed any light on how i did let me know.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mother of a wonderful little boy (2008) and after following the girl-diet from Gender Consult also mother of a beautiful little girl (2012).

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom of 3 DS : 2006 2008 2011
    After 5 cycles at HRC... (2 fresh and 3 FET!!) Depo Lupron for 2 month before my last FET!!!
    Last fresh cycle April 2013: 34 eggs, 18 matures, 13 fertilised & 12 to day 5 biopsy (Natera)! Result: 6 normals, 5XX & 1XY!!
    It's a BFP in July 2013!!!
    Confirmed GIRL at 11w6d by PANORAMA test (foetal DNA) and by 21 weeks ultrasound!!
    Finally my dream come true...
    My little princess Adèle is born in APRIL 2014!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God