Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Insert typical newbie thread title here!

Hi! I'm Ashley, I'm 21 and Canadian. I know I'm young, but I have 2 beautiful boys and an amazing husband.

My oldest is 3 years old, and his name is Kyler Ezrah Lawrence. and my second is Liam Christian David, and he's 14 months.

I came across this through another message board I'm on, (RKMB) and a member (using the guest account so I have no idea who he is) mentioned something about his mom knowing how to sway gender in pregnancy, and I made a joke about getting her to email me since in a few years I want another, but my hubby only wants one more, and I REALLY want a girl and am willing to keep going till I get one. And he linked me here! haha. Liam was supposed to be my girl, I was so convinced he would be one, but at the gender reveal ultrasound, he was an outie, not an innie. I was sad for about 3 days before I came to terms with it. Then I was really glad he wasn't a girl since I had NOTHING prepared by that point and just had what was left from Kyler's baby days..

But now that Liam's growing up, and I'm looking into elementary schools for Kyler, I'm finding myself wanting another baby really badly. Curtis (my hubby) and I decided that we'd wait till both were in school for another (wah)..

So yeah! I'm hoping that in a few years I'll have my own sway-ing success story to share.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope that you have a baby girl in about 3 years time!!! I am getting the baby fever again too!! We have 2 boys as well, and I swayed for a girl with #2....he is one sweet little BOY

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    Hope that you have a baby girl in about 3 years time!!! I am getting the baby fever again too!! We have 2 boys as well, and I swayed for a girl with #2....he is one sweet little BOY
    haha me too! I love my boys. They're so easy. But I'm jealous of how much fun they have with their daddy. I'd happily raise a 3rd boy, as I have more names on my list. haha. This is about when I got baby fever when I got pregnant with #2. Just to be safe, the hubby bought condoms.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashleyPhillips View Post
    haha me too! I love my boys. They're so easy. But I'm jealous of how much fun they have with their daddy. I'd happily raise a 3rd boy, as I have more names on my list. haha. This is about when I got baby fever when I got pregnant with #2. Just to be safe, the hubby bought condoms.
    Hi fellow Northern BCer!!!! I only live a couple of hours away and I think that there are so many more all boy families in this part of the province!! I only have one more boy name to use, so I guess we will be done with #3 either way. I do hope for pink, but another boy blue will fit in great too!! Hope that you have a great day....and that you are enjoying the melting of the snow!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashleyPhillips View Post
    Hi! I'm Ashley, I'm 21 and Canadian. I know I'm young, but I have 2 beautiful boys and an amazing husband.

My oldest is 3 years old, and his name is Kyler Ezrah Lawrence. and my second is Liam Christian David, and he's 14 months.

I came across this through another message board I'm on, (RKMB) and a member (using the guest account so I have no idea who he is) mentioned something about his mom knowing how to sway gender in pregnancy, and I made a joke about getting her to email me since in a few years I want another, but my hubby only wants one more, and I REALLY want a girl and am willing to keep going till I get one. And he linked me here! haha. Liam was supposed to be my girl, I was so convinced he would be one, but at the gender reveal ultrasound, he was an outie, not an innie. I was sad for about 3 days before I came to terms with it. Then I was really glad he wasn't a girl since I had NOTHING prepared by that point and just had what was left from Kyler's baby days..

But now that Liam's growing up, and I'm looking into elementary schools for Kyler, I'm finding myself wanting another baby really badly. Curtis (my hubby) and I decided that we'd wait till both were in school for another (wah)..

So yeah! I'm hoping that in a few years I'll have my own sway-ing success story to share.
    Oh HI, I'm Wyatt's mom (masterkeys)! He told me you might drop by and it's funny because I hardly ever read the introductions any more due to lack of time, but just randomly happened to click on this one because the title was amusing to me!

Welcome! Let me know how I can help!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; March 17th, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to meet you! Good luck with your sway!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome