Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They can negatively impact sperm. I would say it sways pink.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will have to bear with me here, I am about to attempt to explain something I don't fully understand!!
    My DH has been taking Ramipril for several years and before our sway 2 years ago I spent weeks looking up the possible effects of ramipril on sperm. There wasn't a whole lot of information to be found but I consistently found the same answers.
    There are two types of medication used to treat HBP

*angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
    or
    *calcium channel blockers (CCBs)

It is the calcium channel blockers that have a negative impact on sperm.

Ramipril is an ace inhibitor and although it can cause erectile dysfunction problems, it has to the best of my knowledge and a lot of searching no impact on sperm.

I apologise in advance for any wrong information possibly given by me here as I stated I don't fully understand but I did look into it extensively and have looked into it again after reading this thread and still come across the same information as before.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interestingly I have come across a few studies claiming low dose ace inhibitors can benefit males with poor quality semen.

Disclaimer: I wouldn't recommend anyone try ace inhibitors and these were just studies I came across.
    Last edited by True Blue; October 20th, 2014 at 06:06 PM.
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernchick1 View Post
    Thanks auzair. Best of luck to you too. I've got awhile to go until ttc but feels good to be on here researching well in advance! Hope you get your blue bundle soon!
    I suggest u to follow what exactly atomic recommends u ll find much sensible info on this site better not to worry about Ph etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Interestingly I have come across a few studies claiming low dose ace inhibitors can benefit males with poor quality semen.

Disclaimer: I wouldn't recommend anyone try ace inhibitors and these were just studies I came across.
    Hi thanks so much. My dh will be taking ramipril so that's exactly what I wanted info on. Did you sway blue while your dh was on ramipril? We've had no problems getting preg in the past so I really hope things won't chsnge in that department!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an unsuccessful blue sway but do not feel the bp meds are the cause. It has not caused any problem for us with conception either.
    Thank You God

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic when you say dh should be releasing every 2-4 days before sway do you mean he should be doing this for several months before we start ttc or do you mean the entire month before we dtd? Sorry if that's a stupid q! Also yes dh is overweight but now going to try and lose it. He's not a drinker or smoker so that's not an issue fortunately.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I had an unsuccessful blue sway but do not feel the bp meds are the cause. It has not caused any problem for us with conception either.
    True Blue, when you next sway blue what will you do different, if at all? I'm not planning on ttc until next sept. Both dds were conceived while my diet was poor. My dh has put on weight these last few years also which always worried me. My dd2 will be under a year when we ttc blue next year, do you know if this is an issue when swaying? Thanks in advance

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothernchick I had been taking the wrong balance with some of my supps, I had the HE idea but didn't fully understand it and ate less nutrients than I should have. I had no muscle and no CM - the list goes on.
    This time around we have purchased a personalized sway plan and it literally gives you everything. Now I just keep reading it and making sure I understand it enough to follow it properly when the time comes.
    Thank You God

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are planning our first attempt around March/April next year
    Thank You God

Pope Benedict XVI

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast